May 13, 2020
Policies and Procedures for Phase 1:
1. We encourage all high-risk individuals to stay at home and enjoy the services online
- All members 65 and above.
- All members who have underlying medical conditions or are immunocompromised.
- All members who live with or provide care to the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions.
- All members who feel sick or who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Social distancing will be in effect at all times
- All ushers, greeters, and staff will wear masks at all times. All platform personnel will wear masks before and after the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several places throughout the building.
- All doors should be propped open or held open by ushers.
- Attendees will enter through the Main Entrance only.
- Family units will sit together and must stay together. Family units will be seated at the end of a pew. The pews directly in front of them and behind them will remain empty.
- All physical contact is discouraged. Each family unit should stay at least 6 feet away from other family units.
- Hymnbooks, offering envelopes, and pens have been removed from all pews. No bulletin will be distributed. Offering plates will not be passed. Drop boxes for tithes and offerings will be placed at the exit.
- The Pastor will dismiss families by section unless there is an emergency.
- There will be no baptisms or observance of the Lord’s Supper during Phase 1.
3. Restrooms will be available, but the use of restrooms is discouraged
- All drinking fountains will be out of order
- All children should be accompanied to the restroom by a parent
4. Thorough cleaning and sanitation will precede and follow every service
- All touchable surfaces (including, but not limited to, door handles, pew railings, pews, bathroom fixtures, light switches, AV equipment, pianos, etc.) will be disinfected.